- 12 May 2017. paxCompiler has new owner: Apex Data Solutions, LLC. The paxCompiler site will be updated soon!
- 7 May 2016. Support of Delphi 10.1 Berlin has been added.
- 10 September 2015. Support of Delphi 10 Seattle has been added.
- 5 May 2015. Support of Delphi XE8 has been added.
- 12 October 2014. paxCompiler v4.2.
- Added support of class helper types and record helper types.
- paxImporter has been updated to import host-defined helper types.
- 4 September 2014. Support of Delphi XE7 has been added.
- 31 July 2014. paxCompiler v4.1.
- Native code generators for Mac OS and iOS Simulator platforms.
- Script identifiers can be written in national alphabets and symbols.
- Increased speed of script running.
- 24 June 2014. paxCompiler v4.0. Support of Android and iOS Device platforms.
- Consequently, paxCompiler is running on all platforms supported by Delphi XE7.
29 May 2014. paxCompiler Importer, v1.1.
- You can use importer in batch files.
- Thread-safe import of global members of Delphi units.
- Bug fixes.
14 May 2014. paxCompiler Importer, v1.0
paxCompiler importer (paxImp.exe) is a freeware program that generates
import units from source code units of your application,
so all members defined in your application become accessible
for your paxCompiler scripts. You can create import files for all Delphi
versions starting with Delphi 5 (D5, D6, D7, ..., XE6, XE7). (More...)
- 20 April 2014. paxCompiler v3.2.3.
- Support of Delphi XE6.
- Support of CentOS Linux 32-bit.
- Added properties OnVirtualObjectMethodCall, OnVirtualObjectPutProperty to
- Added events to Pascal parser. You can parse interface part
of XE5-XE6 units.
9 January 2014. paxCompiler, v3.2.2. Support of iOS Simulator.
28 October 2013. Mac OS support for paxCompiler/paxInterpreter.
22 October 2013. paxCompiler, v3.2.1.
- Automatic import of Delphi units (Delphi XE2-XE5).
- Support of Free Pascal 2.6.2 and Lazarus (Win32/Win64).
22 September 2013. paxCompiler, v3.2. Cross-platform paxInterpreter.
- The compiler generates machine code for Intel compatible processors (IA-32/64 architecture) for platforms: Win32/Win64, Mac OS, iOS Simulator.
- The second script runner is a cross-platform interpreter based on intermediate code. Supported platforms are Win32/Win64, Linux, Android, Mac OS, iOS Simulator, iOS Device.
- The compiler is written in Delphi and it is compatible with Free Pascal/Lazarus 32/64 bit.
- It is possible to use the compiler as a scripting engine, so you can customize and extend the application without having to recompile it.
- The compiler supports Object Pascal language based on the Delphi 7 standard and extends it with
generic types, operator overloading, anonymous functions and closures, lambda-expressions.
- COM support.
- paxCompiler components allow you to implement debugger and code explorer.
- Script-defined types support run-time information (RTTI).
- You can bind instances of script-defined classes with dfm files.
- You can import host-defined types with paxCompiler importer. Automatic import of host-defined types is available for Delphi XE2-XE7.
- You can create stand alone executable files and dlls.
- Support of compiled units and run-time packages.
- paxCompiler engine is thread safe.
- The nearest milestones on road map of the compiler development
include: C/C++ compiler and native code generator for ARM processors.
Copyright © 2006-2017
Alexander Baranovsky. All rights reserved.